I read too much and too widely to identify my “favorite books”, but here I will highlight a few anyway. If this somehow becomes of enormous interest, then I will expand it into topic areas.
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- This is on my “books to live by” shortlist.
- REWORK by DHH
- Remote: Office Not Required by DHH
- It Doesn’t Have To be Crazy At Work by DHH
- Getting Real by DHH
- DHH (David Heinemeier Hansson) is the founder and CTO of Basecamp and the creator of Ruby on Rails. As you may surmise, I love basically everything he writes.
- How Google Works by Eric Schmidt & Jonathan Rosenberg
- It may or may not reflect their reality anymore, but I took 50 pages of notes from this book once upon a time.